Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this Web Site (Schoolmart.com.ng).
Advertisers and users are responsible for ensuring that advertising content, text, images, graphics, uploaded for inclusion on Schoolmart.com.ng complies with all applicable laws. Schoolmart.com.ng takes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content.
The advertisers and user guarantees that his or her Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, and agrees to not involve Schoolmart.com.ng from all obligations, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the service.
Advertisers grant Schoolmart.com.ng, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
The material, including the Content, and any other content, software or services contained on Schoolmart.com.ng are its property. No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, installed, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed without written permission from Schoolmart.com.ng.
Safety and images
Schoolmart.com.ng reserves the right to change the title of the Content, for editorial purposes. Schoolmart.com.ng has the right not to publish images that are irrelevant or images that violate the website rules.
You agree not to upload, publish, post ads:
1. that violates any law or regulation;
2. that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark;
3. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
4. that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
5. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
6. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
7. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
Additionally, you agree not to:
Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on a third party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
Schoolmart.com.ng has the right to cooperate with authorities in the case any content violates the law.
Schoolmart.com.ng will collect information from Users and Advertisers. It is a condition of use of the Schoolmart.com.ng that each User and advertiser consents and authorizes Schoolmart.com.ng to collect and use this information.
Email address of users
Users are required to submit a valid email address, before they are allowed to post advertisements. The email address of the User shall not be publicly displayed and other users are permitted to send email to the User through Schoolmart.com.ng
Links to third party websites
Schoolmart.com.ng may contain links or references to other websites (‘Third Party Websites’). Please note that Third Party Websites are not investigated or monitored. In the event the user decides to leave Schoolmart.com.ng and access Third Party Sites, the user does so at his/her own risk.
Schoolmart.com.ng assume no responsibility whatsoever for the use of Schoolmart.com.ng and disclaims all responsibility for any injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from or arising out of or any way related to;
1. any errors on Schoolmart.com.ng or the Content, including but not limited to technical errors and typographical errors,
2. any third party web sites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in Schoolmart.com.ng,
3. the unavailability of Schoolmart.com.ng,
4. your use of Schoolmart.com.ng or the Content
Advertisers and users agree to indemnify Schoolmart.com.ng and its officers, directors, employees, agents, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Conditions.
Schoolmart.com.ng reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Such modifications shall be effective immediately.
Your continued access or use of Schoolmart.com.ng shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.